Counter-Strike Global Offensive GunGame Online

Discussion in 'News' started by ShadowMoses, Dec 20, 2015.

1. ShadowMoses

Staff Member

I am pleased to announce that our Counter-Strike Global Offensive GunGame server is now online and working properly. Over the next few weeks I will be tweaking the configuration and programming some mods to work with CSGO. One of which will be our custom knife sounds. All knife sounds will work on CSGO once I make a few changes to the code and if you purchased a knife sound for CSS, it will be available to you on CSGO as well. You can find the server at the following address:
    gogg.thinking-man.com

I will also be modifying the map vote as currently not all the maps are showing when map voting starts. I will kill the CSGO version of map voting and implement a menu based random vote similar to what we currently have on the CSS server.

Also note, I am working on our CSGO rotation server as well. That will be arriving shortly as well. I hope you all have Happy Holidays and stay safe on your break.

kRosStHrEaDz and Moustafa like this.
  2. Moustafa

Moustafa Member

YAY! Good work Shadow.

kRosStHrEaDz likes this.
  3. kRosStHrEaDz

kRosStHrEaDz Member

Love it! I'll get on tonight and check it out.

4. kRosStHrEaDz

kRosStHrEaDz Member

I am pleased to report that I got some kick-ass frame-rates (250-350) and NO LAG last night. That has been my biggest issue with GO previously, is the sluggishness, even on West Coast servers (I'm in Oregon). Awesome config thus far Shadow! Kind of cool that you can re-spawn in place of a bot after you die. FF on throughout match.(Appears as tho no real damage is done until it's truly enabled later in round) Cool feature where after you die you can watch your team through walls and make sure enemy not hacking. Will that feature eventually work to watch both sides? Or will that end up an admin only feature?

#4 kRosStHrEaDz, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    ShadowMoses likes this.
  5. Tramp Stamp

Tramp Stamp New Member

I will be checking it out tonight or even this afternoon. I am looking forward to bringing some people into the new GO server

ShadowMoses and kRosStHrEaDz like this.